As you all know, The Nigerian Air Force is one of the most important part of military organization in Nigeria. Every year, many people dream of joining the Air Force because of the good salary and Allowances. But what is the Air Force salary in Nigeria 2023? In this article, we will discuss the latest Air Force salary structure 2023.
If You want to join the Nigerian Air Force, This article will give you an idea of what to expect in terms of salary. Keep in mind that the figures below are subject to change and the Nigerian Air Force may decide to increase their Salary at any time. But be assured that once there is any amendment, It will be updated immediately on our website.
Nigerian Air Force Salary For Non-Commissioned Officers
The Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) in the Nigerian Air Force enjoy a good salary and Allowances. For instance, an NCO with 5 years of experience (Lance Corporal) earns a salary of about N57,000 monthly. With 10 years of experience (Corporal), the salary goes up to about N65,000. An NCO with 20 years of experience (Flight Sergeant) earns up to N90,000 monthly with other allowances attached. You can read about the Nigerian Air Force Allowances to know how much is added to their main salary as allowance.
In addition to a good salary, NCOs also enjoy other things such as medical care and accommodation. So if you want to join the Nigerian Air Force as an NCO, you can be sure of a good salary and Allowances.
Below is the main Air Force Salary In Nigeria for Non Commissioned Officers
Air Force Salary In Nigeria For Non Commissioned Officers
- Trainee earns N10,777 monthly
- Aircraft man/woman is paid N53,372 monthly
- Lance Corporal is paid N57,972 monthly
- Corporal collects N61,774 monthly
- Sergeant collects N75,894 monthly
- Flight Sergeant earns N96,876 monthly
- Warrant Officer is paid N120,975 monthly
- Master Warrant Officer collects N185,275
- Cadet (Trainee) is paid N44,077 monthly
- Air Warrant Officer salary is N191,078 monthly
Nigerian Air Force Commissioned Officers Salary
As a commissioned officer in the Nigerian Air Force, your salary will depend on your rank and years of service. You can expect to earn a monthly salary plus allowances, with additional pay for outside duties and overseas assignments.
Here is a breakdown of the current salary structure for commissioned officers in the Nigerian Air Force:
Air Force Salary In Nigeria For Commissioned Officers
- A Pilot Officer’s salary is N202,179 monthly
- Flying Officer’s salary is N228,490 monthly
- Flight Lieutenant earns N252,474 as monthly salary
- Squadron Leader is paid N298,074 monthly
- Wing Comdr earns N352,576 monthly salary
- Group Captain earns N382,671 monthly
- Air Commodore collects N697,875 as monthly salary
- Air Vice-Marshal is paid N1,386,373 as a monthly salary
- Air Marshal is paid N1,496,471 as a monthly salary
- Air Chief Marshal earns N1,794,273 monthly
Keep in mind that these are just estimates, and your actual salary may be different depending on your years of service, location, and other factors.
We hope this article has been helpful and provides all the information you need. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to comment below
Based on the information above, it is clear that the Air Force salary in Nigeria can change for the better in the future. Officers and other ranks can look forward to earning more salary, and this will go a long way in attracting more people to join the Nigerian Air Force.