Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Twinbrodas
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian federal law enforcement agency that is responsible for combating economic and financial crimes, including money laundering, asset seizure and forfeiture, and financial fraud. In this post, we will take you through the step by step guide on how to apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2023, as well as the qualifications required.
The EFCC was established in 2003 by then President Olusegun Obasanjo. The commission is headed by the Chairman, who is appointed by the president of Nigeria. The EFCC has a staff of approximately 10,000 people, including 2000 special agents. EFCC is now listed among the Paramilitary Organization in Nigeria
The EFCC is one of Nigeria’s most important law enforcement agencies and is responsible for combating some of the country’s most serious financial crimes. Applications for the EFCC Recruitment are always open for qualified and interested Nigerians. EFCC is on of the Paramilitary Organization in Nigeria that pays their staff very well. You can check out the EFCC Salary Structure And Ranks
What are the qualifications to apply for the EFCC?
When we talk about qualifications, we also mean the requirements needed to join the EFCC.
EFCC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Please note that this requirements is for Graduates for wish to join the EFCC.
- You must be Nigerian by birth
- You must have a valid Nigerian identification card.
- You must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution (BSc/HND in any course)
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 35
- Applicants with relevant work experience may be given preference.
- Additionally, you will need to pass a written exam and an interview.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements for SSCE, NCE and ND Holders
- Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Candidates must not be less than 1.7 meters tall, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters. (for male only)
- Applicants must be medically and mentally fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Applicants must possess the SSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects which must include mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings.
How to apply for the EFCC
You can apply for the EFCC by following these simple steps:
First, you’ll need to create an account on the EFCC website https://www.efcc.gov.ng/career. After you have registered, you can then login and fill the online application form.
EFCC Recruitment Application Guideline
- The first step is to make sure you meet the minimum qualifications for the position you are applying for. You can find a list of requirements on the EFCC website.
- The next step is to create an account on the www.efcc.gov.ng website. Once you have created your account, you will be able to login and complete your application.
- The third step is to complete your application form. The application form asks for basic information such as your name, address, and contact information. It also asks for details about your education and work experience.
- The fourth step is to submit your application. After you have completed the application form, you will need to submit it online.
The final step is to wait for the results. successful candidates will be notified through email or SMS. So make sure to input a correct email address and phone number.