Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Twinbrodas
FRSC Salary 2023, Ranks And Allowances (Federal Road Safety).
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) is a Nigerian government agency responsible for traffic management and road safety. The agency is one of the most important in the country, and its employees are well-paid in order to maintain an effective work. FRSC is one of the Paramilitary Organizations in Nigeria. In this article, we will discuss the current salary structure of FRSC, as well as ranks and allowances.
How Much Is FRSC Salary in Nigeria?
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Salary Structure And Ranks in Nigeria 2023
The table below shows the current salary structure for FRSC officers in Nigeria.
- Chief Inspector (CI) – ₦1,405,549
- Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI) – ₦1,325,534
- Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI) – ₦1,252,538
- Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI) – ₦1,143,939
- Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI) – ₦1,058,516
- Marshal Inspector I (MI-I) – ₦777,976
- Marshal Inspector II (MI-II) – ₦548,287
- Marshal Inspector III (MI-III) – ₦393,042
- Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA) – ₦966,861
- Deputy Road Marshal Assistant (DRMA) – ₦539,848
- Senior Road Marshal Assistant (SRMA) – ₦387,828
- Road Marshal Assistant I (RMA I) – ₦349,889
- Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA II) – ₦319,841
- Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA III) – ₦305,876
Grade Level Monthly Salary
Qualification Grade Level Basic Salary Range per year Possible Rank
- SSCE 03 ₦298,506 – ₦330,230 RMA-III
- OND 05 ₦329,853 – ₦374,289 MI-III
- HND 07 ₦483,014 – ₦567,055 MI
- BSC 08 ₦888,956 – ₦988,971 ARC.
There are a few allowances that officers in the Federal Road Safety Corps can receive. These allowances include transportation and housing.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
If you’re interested in joining the FRSC, the first step is to apply online. You can find the application form on the FRSC website. https://frsc.gov.ng/.
The FRSC salary structure is quite good compared to some of the Paramilitary agencies in Nigeria., with a range of ranks and allowances that employees can receive in addition to their basic salary. How much you earn as an FRSC officer will depend on your position and years of service. With the right qualifications and experience.