Last Updated on January 16, 2024 by Twinbrodas
How to Become a Nigerian Air Force Officer. The Nigerian Air Force is one of the best Air Force in Africa, Many people has been asking questions on how to become an air force officer in Nigeria. In this post we will give you guide and steps on how to become a Nigerian Air Force officer. Becoming an Air Force Officer is the same thing as joining the Nigerian Air Force as a Graduate
If you are an SSCE certificate holder, you can read about the Nigerian Air Force Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen Recruitment. Also note that there is difference between Tradesmen and Non Tradesmen in the Nigerian Air Force.
If you wish to become a Nigerian Air Force officer, Here’s what you need to do
- The first step is to apply on the Nigerian Air Force website. Be sure to read all of the instructions carefully and fill out the application form correctly.
- If you’re shortlisted, you’ll be invited to take part in an interview and physical examination. The interview will be conducted by a board of senior officers, and will assess your knowledge, attitude and ability to lead.
- If you pass the interview, you’ll be required to undergo a rigorous physical examination. This will test your strength, stamina, reflexes and agility.
- If you pass both the interview and physical examination, congratulations! You will then be invited for the final training which will enable you become an Air Force officer after 6 – 9 months of training.
Requirements needed before you can become an Air Force Officer
- You must be a Nigerian citizen as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the age of 22 and 30 Years at the time of applying for the recruitment.
- All applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- You must Measure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- All Applicants Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- You must possess a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Applicants who are not serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission
- Applicants Must also Possess a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants’ good character and Integrity.
Originally posted 2022-11-01 11:58:22.