How to join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate
Many Graduates has asked this question on how to join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate as some people are still confused on the requirements and procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment which is meant for graduates. When we talk about how to join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate, we are talking about joining the Nigerian Navy through DSSC which also means Direct Short Service Commission. The Nigerian Navy is one of the best Navy in Africa. Sometimes, the Nigerian Navy do call on interested candidates who wish to join the Nigerian Navy to apply for their recruitment. Many of those people are graduates and the Nigerian Navy also have a type of recruitment which is only meant for graduates. Please note this recruitment is not for SSCE holders, it’s for those who posseses HND or BSC from a recognized university or polytechnic. Not only the Nigerian Navy, You can still join the Nigerian Army as A Graduate, Or Also Join the Nigerian Air Force as a Graduate.
How to join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate is one of the question some graduates who have interest in joining the Nigerian Navy do ask. Joining the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate is the same thing as applying for the Nigerian Navy DSSC which also mean Direct Short Service Commission. This commission is strictly for graduates who posseses HND or BSC from any recognized university or polytechnic. Apart from having your BSC or HND, there are other qualifications you need to posseses before you can be able to join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate.
Requirements To join the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate
- You must be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria. and also be between the Age of 22 and 35 Years at the time of registration.
- Be medically,Mentally and physically fit.
- You must Measure not less than 1.68m for Male and 1.65m for female
- You must not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- You must have a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Applicants Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must provide their NYSC certificate or provide a letter of exemption.
- You must have a valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- You must have a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity
Procedures To Apply for the Nigerian Navy as a Graduate
To Apply for Nigerian Navy Dssc, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Fill in all the required information and print out the attestation form which will be presented during your screening.