BMTC Meaning in the Nigerian Air Force is what many people who are applying for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment don’t know. Some are still confused when they come across the name BMTC in the Nigerian Air Force. Not to worry, we will explain to you the meaning of BMTC in the Nigerian Air Force and why the term is normally used.
What is the Meaning Of BMTC In The Nigerian Air Force?
BMTC simply means Basic Military Training Course. BMTC is a Short Period Training that is meant for the Airmen and Airwomen, The Training is normally not more than 6 months. It is strictly meant for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25. Please note that the Nigerian Air Force BMTC is for SSCE holders. If you are a Graduate and wants to join the Nigerian Air Force, you can read on how to join the Nigerian Air Force as a Graduate
Nigerian Air Force BMTC Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be between the ages 17 and 22 for airmen and women applicants who are applying for Non Tradesmen and 18 and 26 for Tradesmen.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE O-level exams.
- Applicants must also be in good physical and mental health,
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be able to pass a medical examination.
- Successful applicants will then be invited to attend a screening process that includes an interview, written test and physical fitness test.
How To Apply for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment
To register for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC, you will need to visit the Nigerian Air Force application portal https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ and apply. Provide all the Necessary information required on the recruitment portal. Make sure to use a valid Email address and phone number as you will be contacted if you are successful.