Welcome to Gistbriefly.com In this post, we’ll be discussing the NDA 75RC Form 2023/2024. This is the form you will need to fill in order to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy’s 75 regular course.
We will discuss everything you need to know about the form, from what’s required to how to submit it. So read on and get started on your application today. Meanwhile, we have already written an article on how to join the Nigerian Defence Academy
NDA 75RC Form
In order to apply for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), you will need to complete and submit the NDA 75RC Form 2023/2024. You can obtain this form from the academy’s website
The NDA 75RC Form is a page document that asks for a variety of information about you, including your name, date of birth, educational background, and family details.
How to Apply for the NDA 75RC
To apply for the NDA 75RC Form 2023/2024, you will need to provide some information about yourself. This includes your name, age, ethnicity, marital status and level of education.
You will also need to provide your national identification number.
The application form can be filled in the Nigerian Defence Academy website. Once you have filled it, you can submit it online. Please if you are planning of applying for the NDA, It is advisable you obtain the Nigerian Defence Academy Past Questions and answers
- All the applicants for the NDA 75RC 2023/2024 should logon to the application portal https://ndaapplications.net/, and select “Purchase Form” pay for their application via REMITA in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
- The applications forms must be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online.
- On the submission of the online application, applicants are to download an Acknowledgement Form
- Only the applicants who Possess the minimum admission requirements would be considered for the Screening Test.
- The UTME score for Engineering is 210 points. For those of Arts & Social Sciences and Science is 180 points.
- You will be required to provide your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and email address. You will also need to provide your academic information.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will need to wait until the Nigerian Defence Academy shortlist the successful candidates for the 75 Regular Course. If you are accepted, you will then be required to attend an interview with the Academy’s selection board.All the candidates who apply for the NDA Rc are also advised to get the NDA Past Questions And Answers PDF from our website or can also visit the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna to get the hard copy.
Eligibility Criteria for the NDA 75RC Admission
You need to make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. In order to be considered, you must:
- Have a good academic record
- Pass the fitness test
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2023
- You must have a minimum height of 1.68 meters for males and 1.62 meters for females
- You must have at least 5 credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB at not more than 2 sittings
- You must pass the relevant entrance examination.
- Interested Applicants must be physically and Medically fit and must be of a Good moral character.
- Only Results that are not more than 5 years old are to be accepted.
After you’ve submitted your application, it will be reviewed by the Nigerian Defence Academy. If they decide to accept you, they will publish your name among the list of the successful candidates to attend their interview. If you pass the interview, you will then be admitted into the academy.
FAQs About the NDA 75RC Form
Is the NDA 75RC Form Out?
Yes, The NDA 75RC is out for the interested applicants to register. The registration is open from 24 October 2023 and will close on 31 March 2024.
1. What is the NDA 75RC Form?
The 75RC Form is a document that every candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must complete and submit to the academy.
2. Why do I need to complete and submit the form?
Completing and submitting the 75RC Form is one of the requirements for admission into the academy.
3. What information do I need to provide on the form?
You will need to provide your name, date of birth, contact information, academic qualifications and other relevant information.
4. Can I submit the form online?
Yes, you will need to submit the form online before printing out the form.