Last Updated on October 20, 2023 by Twinbrodas
Nigeria AirForce Salary and Allowance 2023. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is responsible for the country’s military air operations. The Nigerian Air Force is one of the most powerful forces in Africa, with over 50,000 officers and able-bodied men and women in service.
The Nigerian Air Force was formally established in 1962. It started recruiting personnel and sending pilots abroad for training. The first group of pilots were sent to Egypt. The next group went to Canada and India for training. The group was led by Colonel Gerhard Kahtz, who later became the first commander of the Nigerian Air Force also known as Chief of Air Staff.
The Nigeria Air Force is responsible for the safety and security of the airspace. It also carries out numerous operations across the globe, from peacekeeping missions to peace-keeping missions. These missions give the military the opportunity to develop its combat skills.
Now let’s talk about the Nigeria AirForce Salary And Allowance 2023.
What is the Nigeria AirForce Salary and Allowance? The Nigeria AirForce Salary and Allowance has not been changed for some years now. We make mention of the Salary of the Nigerian AirForce when we wrote about the Nigerian AirForce Ranks and Salary. But due to some questions about the Allowances which are paid to the Nigerian AirForce personnels, we want to explain more on this article.
The Nigeria AirForce Salary and Allowance is based on rank just like the Nigeria Army Salary and Allowance. The higher your rank, the higher you are paid, the lower the rank the lower the Salary and Allowance. The Nigerian Air Force personnel earn various allowances from the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Nigerian Air Force is made up of commissioned and non-commissioned ranks, which are as follows:
Non commissionsd officers
- Lance Corporal
- Flight Sergeant
- Warrant Officer
- Master Warrant Officer
- Air Warrant Officer.
- A Pilot Officer
- Flying Officer
- Flight Lieutenant
- Squadron Leader
- Wing Comdr
- Group Captain
- Air Commodore
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Chief Marshal
Nigeria AirForce Salary And Allowance 2023
The Non commissioned officers
- Trainee earns N10,706 monthly
- Aircraft man/woman is paid N53,346 monthly
- Lance Corporal is paid N57,906 monthly
- Corporal collects N61,766 monthly
- Sergeant collects N75,876 monthly
- Flight Sergeant earns N96,892 monthly
- Warrant Officer is paid N120,986 monthly
- Master Warrant Officer collects N185,286
- Cadet (Trainee) is paid N44,046 monthly
- Air Warrant Officer salary is N191,096 monthly
The Commissioned Officers.
- A Pilot Officer’s salary is N202,196 monthly
- Flying Officer’s salary is N228,476 monthly
- Flight Lieutenant earns N252,496 as monthly salary
- Squadron Leader is paid N298,036 monthly
- Wing Comdr earns N352,522 monthly salary
- Group Captain earns N382,626 monthly
- Air Commodore collects N697,826 as monthly salary
- Air Vice-Marshal is paid N1,386,326 as a monthly salary
- Air Marshal is paid N1,496,426 as a monthly salary
- Air Chief Marshal earns N1,794,226 monthly
Nigeria Air Force Allowance 2023
- Regiment Allowance – #40,000 – #75000
- Transport Allowance – #5000 – #25000
- Uniform Allowance – #15000 – #20000
- Boot Allowance – #10000 – #20000
- Operation Allowance -#45000 – #75000
There are other allowance which are paid to the Nigerian AirForce trainees, you read about them in our previous post about the Nigerian AirForce Training Allowance.
The figure above is the complete list of the Nigerian AirForce Salary and Allowance 2023. There may be changes at any time but be rest assured that this post will be updated once there is any changes on the Nigeria AirForce Salary and Allowance. If you have any questions about the Nigerian AirForce Salary and Allowance, please feel free to use the comment box below.
Originally posted 2022-10-25 00:00:00.