How much do Nigeria Navy Recruit earn monthly? This is a question many people who is interested in joining the Nigerian Navy want to know. In this article, we’ll take a look at the Nigeria Navy Recruit Salary, Ranks and Allowances.
How Much Is the Nigeria Navy Recruit Salary?
According to recent reports, the Nigerian Navy recruit salary ranges from N53,000 for new personnels and N200,000 for senior personnels in 2023. The starting salary for a navy recruit is currently N53,000 per month, with an increment of N7,000 after 5 years of service. In addition to this, recruits are also entitled to other allowances and benefits, such as free medical care and accommodation during training.
Below is the complete list of the Nigerian Navy Recruit Salary
Nigeria Navy Recruit Salary 2023
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer is paid N155,655 Monthly
- Chief Petty Officer Collects N120,572 monthly
- Petty Officer is paid N90,254 monthly
- Leading Seaman earns N72,659 monthly
- Able Seaman Collects N68,850 monthly
- Seaman is Paid N58,005 monthly.
- Ordinary Seaman earns N53,851 monthly
- Trainee is paid N10,220 monthly
Nigeria Navy Recruit Allowances
The Nigerian Navy recruits who are on training also have salary structure which is paid to them but it is known as Training Allowance. The Nigerian Navy Recruits Training Allowance is about N13,000 Monthly. Please note that This training allowance is for only Navy Trainees. If you want to know about the Nigerian Navy DSSC training allowance, NDA Navy Cadets training allowance, we have written about Them.
Salaries for the Nigerian navy recruits vary depending on rank and years of service, but normally start from ₦53,000 per month. In addition to the salary, They will also receive some allowances which includes:
- Clothing Allowance: ₦10,000 per year
- House Rent Allowance: up to ₦30,000 per month
- Transport Allowance: up to ₦10,000 per month.
- Operation allowance up to ₦75,000
Please also note that The Nigeria Navy recruit salary is however subject to change at any time but also note that we will always update you once there is any changes.