If you are on this page, You may have known what Cadet ASP Recruitment is all about. The Nigeria Police Cadet ASP Recruitment is the type of recruitment which is designed by the Nigerian Police to take in graduates into the Nigerian Police as Nigerian Police Officers.
This simple means that before you can join the Nigerian Police Cadet ASP, You must be a graduate. In this Post, we will be discussing about how to join the Nigerian Police ASP program in 2023.
Please note that if you have read our previous post on how to join the Nigerian Police as a graduate, it’s the same thing as Cadet ASP recruitment. If you are not a graduate, there is also another recruitment for SSCE certificate holders, so if you want to join the Nigerian Police and you are not a graduate, you can join the Nigerian Police recruitment and become a constable in the Nigerian Police and you will be promoted to the next rank which is Corporal after few years of your service.
Please note that those who joined the Nigerian Police through the Nigerian Police Cadet ASP recruitment are paid higher than those that joined through the normal recruitment. You can read about the Nigerian Police Ranks And Salary 2023.
Now let’s go down on how to apply for the Nigeria Police Cadet ASP recruitment 2023.
Nigeria Police Cadet ASP Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- All Applicant Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth and posses a valid identification card
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years as of the time of applying.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in O’ Level Examinations SSCE (GCE, WAEC NABTEB,NECO) in not more than 2 sittings, and must have Credit in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants Must be physically, mentally, and medically fit.
- You must not have any Criminal record and must not have been convicted.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm expanded chest measurement (for males only).
- Applicants that are female must not to be pregnant.
- Applicants height must Not to be less than 1.67m tall for males, and not less than 1.64m tall for females
- You must be a University or Polytechnic Graduate and posses HND or BSC.
Nigeria Police Cadet ASP Recruitment Application Process
To apply for the Nigerian Police Cadet ASP, you need to first of all visit the Nigerian Police Recruitment website http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ and click on ASP Program.
Follow the instructions on the website and fill the correct information required. Please note that any wrong information you give can lead to automatic disqualification. If it’s important you review your application before you submit to avoid some common errors.