Nigerian Air Force is always recruiting each year. And the recruitment for the year 2023 is not exempted. Here’s what you need to know about the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process including the requirements, how to apply and more
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the aerial warfare branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, with over 90,000 personnel and aircraft including helicopters, transport aircraft, and fighter jets. The NAF is currently undergoing a recruitment drive for prospective airmen and DSSC,. To find out more about the recruitment process and how to apply, read on.
How to join the Nigerian Air Force
Joining the Nigerian Air Force is a process that begins with filling out an application. It is important to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements before proceeding with the application process. Requirements include
Nigerian Air Force recruitment requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be between the ages 17 and 22 for airmen and women applicants.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE O-level exams.
- Applicants must also be in good physical and mental health,
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be able to pass a medical examination.
- Successful applicants will then be invited to attend a screening process that includes an interview, written test and physical fitness test.
Nigerian Air Force recruitment requirements for Graduates.
If you are a Graduate and you wish to join the Nigerian AirForce, then you need to meet up with the following requirements.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree from a recognized university,
- You must have an excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years,
- You must also pass the Nigerian Air Force aptitude test.
- In addition to the above requirements, you must also possess the following qualities: leadership, courage, patriotism, discipline, integrity, and a team spirit. If you meet all the above requirements, then don’t hesitate to apply!.
Meanwhile we have already written an article on how to join the Nigerian AirForce as a Graduate
How to register for Nigerian Air Force recruitment
To register for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment, you’ll need to visit the Nigerian Air Force application portal https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ and provide some personal information. This includes your name, date of birth, email address, phone number and State of Origin. You’ll also be asked to create a username and password, which you’ll use to log in and complete your application. Be sure to provide accurate information. any wrong information you provide could lead to your application being rejected and you will be automatically disqualified.
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment
Here are the steps you need to take to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment.
- Visit the Nigerian Air Force website https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ and click on the “Apply” tab
- Select the type of recruitment you are applying for.
- Create an account and complete the form
- Scan and upload any required documents such as results.
- Preview your application and submit it.
Nigerian Air Force selection process
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment process is very competitive and selective. Applicants must pass a very tough selection process in order to be accepted into the Nigerian Air Force training. The selection process includes a written examination, medical exam, physical fitness test and interview. Only the top candidates will be selected to join the Nigerian Air Force.