The Nigerian Army has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 84Rri recruitment exercise. If you have successfully applied and your name is among the Nigerian Army 84rri Shortlist, congratulations. The next step is to report to your state centers for your state screening. We have already written an article about the Nigerian Army 84rri Screening Date and recruitment centers
If you have not been shortlisted, don’t worry. There will be other recruitment exercises in the coming months, or you can check out the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 or the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 as they are also part of the Armed Forces Of Nigeria. You can always check back on our website as we will always keep you updated or check on the Nigerian Army website for updates.
The 84rri is the Nigerian Army’s regular recruitment intake, and it takes place twice a year or sometimes once in a year. So, if you are not successful this time around, don’t worry, you can always apply again in six months’ time.
Nigerian Army 84rri Shortlist
The Nigerian Army has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 84RRI. If you have applied for the recruitment exercise, then you will want to check to see if your name is on the list.
The good news is that the selection process is now ongoing, and successful candidates will soon be undergoing training at the Nigerian Army Training Ground Zaria. But before that can happen, you will need to go through a series of medical and physical tests.
To check the List of the successful candidates, Follow the Link Below
If you’re among the lucky few who have been selected, what should you expect? Well, first of all, there will be medical test.
The next step is the physical examination, which will test your strength, endurance and agility. If you pass these tests, then you will be invited to attend the interview stage. So start preparing now, the road to becoming a soldier starts with being on the Nigerian Army 84rri shortlist.
How to Prepare for the Nigerian Army 84rri Shortlist
If you’ve made it to the Nigerian Army 84rri shortlist, then congratulations. This is a huge achievement, and you should be very proud of yourself. Now, it’s time to prepare for the next stage of the recruitment. The Nigerian Army will be sending you an email with all the details, but here are a few things you can do to get ready:
First, make sure you have all your documents ready. You’ll need your ID card, your birth certificate, and your school certificate.
Second, start studying for the entrance exam. The questions will be based on general knowledge and current affairs, so make sure you stay up to date on the news.
Third, get in shape, The physical test will include a number of endurance and strength tests like push ups and sit ups, so you’ll want to be physically prepared.
Requirements for the Nigerian Army 84rri Shortlisted Candidates
The first thing you need is a WAEC certificate. You also need to be a Nigerian citizen, and you have to be between the ages of 18 and 25. And finally, you need to be physically and mentally fit for military service.
As at the time of compiling this report, only candidates that passed the first stage of the recruitment exercise are on the 84rri Shortlist.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.