Last Updated on November 11, 2023 by Twinbrodas
Whenever the Nigerian Army is currently recruiting for interested and qualified candidates to fill various positions in the corps, the first thing that always comes to people’s mind is the Nigerian Army recruitment portal. In this post we will be discussing about the Nigerian Army recruitment portal, You will learn everything you need to know about the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023, including how to apply and the requirements for eligibility.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023
The Nigerian Army recruitment portal 2023 is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
If you’re interested in applying, you will need to have a minimum of five credits in your O’level results. You will also need to be between the ages of 18 and 22, and you must be a Nigerian citizen. Please note that age limit for graduates is different. You can read about how to join the Nigerian Army as a Graduate
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age
- Be medically and physically fit
- Have a minimum of 4 credit passes in WAEC/NECO including English and Mathematics
- Possess valid means of identification
- Have no criminal record
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements For Graduates
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen as it is defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended.
- Applicants either male or female must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years old. This Age limit depends on the one you are applying for. DSSC or SSC.
- All Applicants must be mentally, medically, and physically fit. This must be confirmed by the Nigerian Army according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- All the Applicants must be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 referees who is either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- All applicants must not have been convicted by a court of law. If you are Military personnel, you must not have any disciplinary case and must be confirmed so by the Commanding Officer/Commander
- All the Applied Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Your height must Measure at least 1.68m (for males) and 1.65m (for females)..
- Applicants must possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences, or humanities from an accredited university or polytechnic. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of the study.
- All the Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate which must be signed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council, or a valid age declaration from the court of law.
- Applicants must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (other than serving members of the Armed Forces) must have their NYSC certificate or a valid certificate of exemption.
- Applicants must present valid contact addresses and phone numbers of parents/guardians and Next of Kin.
- All applicants must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos on their bodies.
- Candidates must provide all the original copies of educational certificates from primary to secondary school.
- All the Service personnel must present a valid military ID card and letter of recommendation from their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of official sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. All service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on the application as required by Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service for the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Failing to do so constitutes an offense in addition to disqualification at any stage.
- Candidates who wish to join the Nigerian Army as a Graduate must not be a member of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
After applying, if you made it to the next stage of the recruitment process once you receive an invitation SMS.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone for an aptitude test. The test will be administered at the candidates state of origin.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Nigerian Army is always looking for young and energetic individuals to fill up various positions in the Army. If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Army, you can visit their recruitment portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
The recruitment portal has all the information you need on how to apply and what documents you need to submit.
Originally posted 2022-10-30 11:56:43.