Last Updated on January 13, 2024 by Twinbrodas
The Nigerian Army will soon be inviting applications from qualified Nigerians for the 86Rri Form. If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Army, this is your opportunity to do so. In this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about the 86Rri Form and how to apply. So read on to find out more.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Army 86Rri Form
For those who are interested in filling the 86rri form, The Nigerian Army will soon start accepting applications for the 86Rri Form.
To apply, simply visit the Nigerian Army website and fill the application form. Once you have filled it, submit and wait until the shortlist is out. Please note that the Nigerian army 86rri is for SSCE certificate holders. If you are a graduate, you can read on how to join the Nigerian Army as A Graduate. Also note that there is two types of commission that is meant for graduates in the Nigerian Army, The DSSC which means Direct Short Service Commission and SSC Which means Short Service Commission. You can read about the difference between DSSC and SSC. Also note that there will be two types of Recruitment for the 85Rri, The Nigerian Army Tradesmen and the Non Tradesmen. The Nigerian Army Tradesmen is for those that has a handwork with a certificate of proof while the Non Tradesmen is for those that doesn’t have any trade certificate. You can read about the difference between Tradesmen and Non Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army.
For those who are joining as Tradesmen, it’s important you know all the trades in the Nigerian Army so that you can know the one that is acceptable and qualifications needed for the particular trade. That’s why we have compiled all the trades in the Nigerian Army. It is a good thing to join the Nigerian Army now as they have increased their salary. You can check out the Nigerian Army Salary and Allowances 2024 (Updated).
For those who want to become a commissionsd officer in the Nigerian Army, You can apply for the Nigerian Defence Academy 76 Regular Course 2024/2025. Note that NDA 76RC is a 5 year program which involves academic and Military Training and you graduate with the rank of Second Lieutenant for the Army Cadets Midshipman for Navy Cadets and Pilot Officer for the Air Force Cadets. You can also read on how to join the Nigerian Defence Academy. Now let’s go down to the requirements for the 86 rri Recruitment.
Eligibility Requirements for the Nigerian Army 86Rri Form
In order to be eligible to fill in the Nigerian Army 86Rri Form, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Be between the ages of 18 and 22 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE Ordinary Levels including English and Mathematics
- Possess good character and be of sound mind
- Be physically and medically fit
- If you meet these requirements, you can head over to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal to apply.
What to Expect During the Nigerian Army 86Rri Application Process
First, you will need to create an account on the Army Portal. This will allow you to submit your application.
Next, you will need to provide some basic information like your name, date of birth, and contact details.
You will also need to upload a recent passport-sized photograph and scan/upload your credentials (including your ID card and academic certificate).
Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed by the recruitment team. If they decide you are good, You will be invited to attend an interview and physical test.
How to Prepare for the Nigerian Army 86Rri Interview
Now that you know how to apply for the Nigerian Army 86Rri Form, it’s time to start preparing for the interview. The first step is to research about the Nigerian Army and learn as much as you can about it. This will help you answer any questions the interviewer may ask.
Finally, make sure you are familiar with the Nigerian Army Recruitment requirements and eligibility criteria. If you meet all the requirements, you have a good chance of being selected for the job.
Tips for Succeeding in the Nigerian Army 86Rri Interview
1. Make sure you know your facts. Be able to answer questions about the Nigerian Army, its history and current operations.
2. Dress professionally and neatly.
3. Arrive on time.
4. Be polite and respectful to everyone you meet.
5. Stay calm and composed under pressure.
6. Sell yourself, Make sure the interviewer knows why you’re the best candidate for the job.
General Instructions For The Nigerian Army 86RRI 2024/2025
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
Nigerian Army 86Rri Form FAQs
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about Nigerian Army 85Rri Form:
Is The Nigerian Army 86rri Form Out? No, The Nigerian Army 86Rri Form is not yet out. Interested candidates are advised to always check our website as it will be updated once it’s out.
Q: What are the requirements for applying?
A: You must be a Nigerian citizen and possess a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent. You must also be between the ages of 18 and 22.
Q: What is the application process?
A: The application process is simple. Just visit the Nigerian Army website, fill it out and send it to the appropriate address.
Q: What are the benefits of joining the Nigerian Army?
A: There are many benefits to joining the Nigerian Army, including a monthly salary, free housing and medical care, and opportunities for travel and training.
The Nigerian Army is now accepting applications for the 86Rri Form. If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Army, now is the time to apply. The application process is simple and can be completed online.
If you are selected to join the Nigerian Army, you will receive training that will prepare you for a career in the military. The Nigerian Army is one of the most respected organization in Nigeria, and it offers opportunities for advancement and career growth.
If you are interested in applying for the 86Rri Form, visit the Nigerian Army website today.
Originally posted 2022-10-30 11:56:43.