The Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment which also means Nigerian Army Short Service Commission or Short Service Combatant Commission is a type of commission that is meant for graduates who possess HND or BSC from any recognized university or polytechnic in the country. This simply means that the recruitment is strictly for graduates. If you are SSCE, NCE,ND certificate holder, you can read about the Nigerian Army recruitment for undergraduates.
The Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment is a yearly training which is conducted by the Nigerian Army. In this post, we will be walking you through on how to apply for the Recruitment and the requirements needed for the recruitment. Also note that the Nigerian Army SSC is different from the Nigerian Army DSSC. You can read about the difference between the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC. The Recruitment takes a period of 9 to 12 months depending on the activeness of the Trainees.
Before we go down to the qualifications needed before you can apply for the SSC recruitment, let’s first talk about the requirements needed for the recruitment.
Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment Requirements 2023
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must be 22 years old or older and not more than 30.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree from a recognized university.
- You must possess 5 credits in SSCE (or its equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language
- Have a valid means of identification from an appropriate authority.
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- You must possess your NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption.
Once you have the requirements mentioned above, then you can go ahead and apply for the recruitment.
How to apply for the Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2023
To Apply for the recruitment, you need to visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng, click on SSC and fill in the required information need which you will still submit the form online after the completing the form.
Please note for you to be among the shortlisted candidates, you must give an accurate information as any wrong information given may lead to automatic disqualification.