Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Twinbrodas
The Nigerian Army SSC Requirements for the year 2023 is what we will be looking at in this post. In this article, we’ll provide an updated list of the Nigerian Army SSC requirements for 2023. We’ll also discuss the age limit, qualification requirements, and other important information.
The Nigerian Army SSC which means Short Service Commission is a type of commission that is done by the Nigerian Army to take in qualified candidates into the Nigerian Army. This means you can only join the Nigerian Army SSC if you are a Graduate. Please note that there is another type of commission which is meant for graduates which is called the Nigerian Army DSSC. DSSC and SSC are for Graduates. You can read on the difference between DSSC and SSC.
Nigerian Army SSC Requirements 2023
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must be 22 years old or older and not more than 30.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree from a recognized university.
- You must possess 5 credits in SSCE (or its equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language
- Have a valid means of identification from an appropriate authority.
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- You must possess your NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption.
In addition, candidates must also go through the following stages
Passing medical fitness test
If you meet all of the requirements, you can then proceed to the online application form. Visit the official website for the Nigerian Army recruitment
Benefits of joining the Nigerian Army Short Service commission.
- Having a guaranteed job with the Nigerian Army
- Opportunity to work in a secure and stable environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay and benefits
The Nigerian Army SSC Requirements 2023 have recently been updated, and now include specific educational requirements and age limits. In order to be considered for selection, you must have HND, BSC or its equivalent, as well as be between the ages of 20 and 30.
These new requirements are designed to ensure that only the most qualified candidates are considered for selection, and that the Nigerian Army is able to continue providing the highest level of service to the people of Nigeria.
In this article, we have provided the latest Nigerian Army SSC Requirements for those who wish to apply to become a commissioned officer in the Nigerian Army. We have also included a brief explanation on each requirement so that you will have a better understanding of what is needed. Keep in mind that these requirements are subject to change, so please check back for updates.