Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Twinbrodas
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary agency in Nigeria that is responsible for the protection of lives and property in Nigeria. The corps has a very wide range of responsibilities, which is why it employs a large number of personnel. In this article, we will be taking a look at the NSCDC salary 2023 and ranks. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary organization that is responsible for the protection of lives and property in Nigeria. The corps is also responsible for the prevention and control of civil disturbances. The primary duty of the NSCDC is to protect civilians from internal security threats, such as terrorism, armed robbery, and kidnapping. They also provide support to the police and military in times of national emergencies.
The NSCDC salary structure 2023 and ranks has been one of the questions my readers has been asking and wanting to know. In this article, we will take a look at the breakdown of the salary structure and ranks for the NSCDC.
How the NSCDC Salary and Ranks are Determined
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) Salary Structure and Ranks are determined by a number of factors. First, each rank has a corresponding salary range that is set by the government. This salary range is based on several factors, including the level of education required, years of experience, and position within the organization.
Second, each rank also has a corresponding set of responsibilities and duties that must be carried out. These responsibilities vary depending on the rank, but can include tasks such as patrolling, investigating crimes, and responding to emergencies.
Finally, the NSCDC Salary Structure and Ranks are also determined by the budget that is allocated to the organization each year. This budget is based on a number of factors, including the need for security in the country and the number of employees in the organization.
NSCDC Ranks (Civil Defence Ranks)
- Assistant Cadre
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
- Superintendent Cadre II
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II
- Assistant Commander
- Deputy Commander
- Chief Commander
- Assistant Commandant General
How much is the NSCDC Salary?
NSCDC Salary 2023 And Ranks
- Assistant Cadre is paid ₦296,586 – ₦374,299
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre earns ₦357,375 – ₦411,474
- Inspectorate Cadre salary is ₦483,064 – ₦567,095
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II receives ₦858,936 – ₦986,971
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I is paid ₦939,380 – ₦1,056,496
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II collects ₦1,012,592 – ₦1,143,599
- Superintendent Cadre II earns ₦1,094,087 – ₦1,252,098
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II is paid ₦1,158,182 – ₦1,325,274
- Assistant Commander receives ₦1,225,594 – ₦1,405,449
- Deputy Commander ₦1,619,497 – ₦1,825,589
- Chief Commander ₦1,759,951 – ₦1,966,251
- Assistant Commandant General – Unknown.
The NSCDC salary 2023 is quite nice when compared to other law enforcement agencies in Nigeria. Officers are also able to move up the ranks quickly.
Please note that the NSCDC Salary Structure and Ranks are expected to change at any time and it will also be updated on our website.