US Army Ranks And Salary 2023 (Payscale Of US Army)
The United States of America USA Army is one of the best Army In the world, They are rated as the strongest army in the world. The US Army Ranks And Salary Structure is one of the questions many people ask and want to know every detail about it. But just read on as we are going to break it down, The US Army Ranks And Salary 2023. That is how much A US Soldier is Paid As Salary.
The US Army Salary is categorized according to the Rank Which every Soldier possesses, If you have a higher Rank, you will be paid higher than those that have a lower rank. And there may still be differences between some soldiers’ salaries on the Same rank based on their years of service. This simply means that a Lance Corporal who has served the US Army for 3 years may not be paid the same salary as the one who has served for just 2 years.
Meanwhile, The US Army is Listed as the Strongest Army in the world in our rating 2023, The Us Army is one of the best Army which pays its soldiers handsomely. Below is the Payscale of Us Army Salary According to their ranks.
We have already written an article about the US Navy Ranks And Salary.
US Army Salary 2023 And Ranks.
US Army Officer Ranks And Pay And Us Army Enlisted Ranks And Pay.
The Table Below Shows the ranks, Logo and the Salary of US Army according to Federal Pay
- E-1 Private PVT Enlisted Soldier is paid $1,833 per month
- E-2 Private Second Class PV2 Enlisted Soldier collects $2,055 per month
- E-3 Private First Class PFC Enlisted Soldier receives $25,927 – $29,228 per year
- E-4 Specialist SPC Enlisted Soldier $28,721 – $34,866 per year
- E-4 Corporal CPL Non commissioned Officer $28,721 – $34,866 per year
- E-5 Sergeant SGT Non commissioned Officer $31,324 – $44,453 per year
- E-6 Staff Sergeant SSG Non commissioned Officer $34,193 – $52,960 per year
- E-7 Sergeant First Class SFC Non commissioned Officer $39,532 – $71,053 per year
- E-8 Master Sergeant MSG Non commissioned Officer $56,869 – $81,108 per year
- E-8 First Sergeant 1SG Non commissioned Officer $56,869 – $81,108 per year
- E-9 Sergeant Major SGM Non commissioned Officer $69,469 – $107,867 per year
- E-9 Command Sergeant Major CSM Non commissioned Officer $69,469 – $107,867 per year
- E-9 Sergeant Major of the Army SMA Non commissioned Officer (Special) $69,469 – $107,867 per year
- W-1 Warrant Officer 1 WO1 Warrant Officer $40,784 – $70,477 per year
- W-2 Chief Warrant Officer 2 CW2 Warrant Officer $46,465 – $77,555 per year
- W-3 Chief Warrant Officer 3 CW3 Warrant Officer $52,517 – $92,117 per year
- W-4 Chief Warrant Officer 4 CW4 Warrant Officer $57,503 – $107,107 per year
- W-5 Chief Warrant Officer 5 CW5 Warrant Officer $102,244 – $133,794 per year
- O-1 Second Lieutenant 2LT Commissioned Officer $41,728 – $52,506 per year
- O-2 First Lieutenant 1LT Commissioned Officer $48,078 – $66,532 per year
- O-3 Captain CPT Commissioned Officer $55,638 – $90,522 per year
- O-4 Major MAJ Field Officer $63,284 – $105,664 per year
- O-5 Lieutenant Colonel LTC Field Officer $73,346 – $124,610 per year
- O-6 Colonel COL Field Officer $87,984 – $155,754 per year
- O-7 Brigadier General BG General Officer $116,021 – $173,347 per year
- O-8 Major General MG General Officer $139,626 – $201,290 per year
- O-9 Lieutenant General LTG General Officer collects $197,338 – $203,699 per year
O-10 General GEN General Officer receives $16,975 per month
- O-10 General of the Army GA General Officer is paid $16,975 per month