We will be discussing the Wema Bank transfer code for mobile banking. This code is also known as the Wema Bank USSD Code. We will also provide you with the code, as well as the steps you need to follow to use it. So, if you are looking for information on how to do a Wema Bank transfer using your phone, then you have come to the right place.
What is the Wema Bank Transfer Code?
The Wema bank transfer code is a series of numbers that you can use to transfer money from your bank account to another account just like other banks has their own unique USSD transfer code.
How to use the Wema Bank Transfer Code
To use Wema Bank’s Transfer Code for Mobile Banking, you will need to have an account with them.
To begin, Dial *945*amount*account number# on your phone. For example, if you wanted to transfer 7000 naira to John’s account, you would dial *945*7000*1234567890#. You will be asked to input your pin. You will then receive a confirmation message with the details of the transaction. If you agree, press 1. If not, press 2.
If John’s phone is switched off or there is no network coverage, the money will be credited to his account but will receive notification the next time he switch his phone on.
The Wema Bank Transfer Code offers the following:
- Convenience: With the Wema Bank USSD Code, you can easily transfer money to and from your Wema Bank account without having to go to a physical bank branch.
- Speed: The Code is incredibly fast and allows you to complete transactions in a matter of seconds.
- Security: The Code provides a high level of security for your transactions and helps to protect your personal information.
How To Use Wema Bank USSD Code
- To Transfer Money, dial *945*beneficiaryaccountnumber*amount#
- To buy Airtime: *945*phone Number*amount#
- For Balance Enquiry: *945*0#
- To Change transaction PIN: *945*00#
- To Get your Account Number dial *945*000#
- To Open Account with Wema Bank, dial *945*1#
- Change Account Number: *945*2*oldaccountnumber*newaccountnumber#
- Account Reactivation: *945*5#
- Send Money to phone: *945*6*amount#
- Get Quick loan: *945*65#
How to register for the Wema Bank USSD Code
To register, simply dial *945# on your phone and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your name, account number, and Set a Transaction pin. You will still be asked to confirm the transaction pin. Once you register, you can easily transfer funds to any other bank account in Nigeria and pay bills easily.
How to activate the Wema Bank Transfer Code
- Dial *945# on the mobile number that is connected with your WEMA Bank account. This is the same number used for transaction alerts.
- Follow the prompt that shows up on the screen and choose the option to proceed to activation.
- Add your bank account from which you want to make transactions.
- Set a PIN.
- Confirm your PIN to complete the activation process.
Keep in mind that this service is only available for Wema Bank customers. If you’re not yet a customer, you can visit any of their branches to open an account.