This post will give you all the explanation you need on how to use the Zenith Bank Transfer Code for Mobile Banking. If you are using Access Bank or UBA, we have written an article about the UBA Transfer Code and Access Bank USSD Codes.
What is the Zenith Bank USSD Code?
The Zenith Bank USSD Code is a short code specifically for mobile banking. It allows you to transfer money, check your account balance, and much more. To use it, you just need to dial *966# on your phone. Keep in mind that this code is unique to Zenith Bank. If you are not a customer of Zenith, you won’t be able to use it.
What is Zenith Bank Transfer Code
The Zenith Bank Transfer Code is an easy way to transfer money from your account to another person’s account.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code and How To Use It
- Dial *966*amount*account number# on your phone.
- The system will prompt you to confirm the customer’s name.
- Confirm the customer’s full name and hit send.
- The system will ask you to confirm the transfer.
- Enter your transaction pin and click send.
- You will receive a confirmation message once the transfer is complete.
The Zenith Bank USSD Code has a lot of benefits that can make your banking experience much easier. Here are some of the best benefits:
- You can transfer Money to any bank account in Nigeria
- You can transfer Money to any bank account in the world
- It is simple and easy to follow
- You don’t need an internet connection or a smartphone to use the code
- The code is available 24/7.
How to register for the Zenith Bank USSD Code
To register for Zenith Bank’s USSD Code, simply dial *966*0# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts.
After registering, You can now be able to transfer money between Zenith Bank accounts, as well as to other banks in Nigeria. You can also pay bills and purchase airtime for yourself and others using the Zenith Bank USSD Code.
How to check your account balance with the Zenith Bank USSD Code
To check your account balance with the Zenith Bank USSD Code, you will need to dial *966*00# on your phone. You will then be prompted to enter your PIN. After that, you will be able to see your account balance.