The Nigerian Air Force always inform the general public when the applications into the Nigerian Air Force through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) program is out.
The DSSC is a 6 month program which leads to the award of a commission in the Nigerian Air Force. The successful candidates will be commissioned as Flying Officers.
The Nigerian Air Force is currently seeking qualified applicants for its DSSC Recruitment program. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about serving their country and want to make a difference in the world.
The DSSC Recruitment process is very hard, so only the most qualified applicants are selected. Candidates who are interested in applying should make sure they meet the recruitment requirements and submit their application on time.
If you are interested in applying, you will need to meet the following requirements:
Requirements for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a recognized institution.
- You must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years old.
- You must have a minimum height of 1.68 meters tall for males and 1.65 meters tall for females.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.
- You must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- You must have no criminal record.
Application Process for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
If you want to join the Nigerian AirForce DSSC, the first step is to fill out the DSSC Recruitment Form. This can be done online by visiting the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal.
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be reviewed by a panel of officers. If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to attend an interview and psychometric test. If you pass these stages, you will be among the Nigerian AirForce DSSC candidates for the main training.
How to Prepare for the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment
The next step is to start preparing for the exam. Here are a few tips to help you:
1. Make sure that you’re familiar with the requirements. Make sure that you meet them all before applying.
2. Brush up on your mathematics and English skills. These will be the main areas tested in the exam.
3. Practice using past questions. This will help you get used to the types of questions that will be asked and increase your chances of success.
The Nigerian Air Force is always start their recruitment for the Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) starting from July to December. If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Air Force, you will need to fill and submit the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Form 2023/2024. Please note that the Nigerian AirForce DSSC is for graduates. If you are SSCE holder, you can read about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for SSCE holders.