Whenever you hear someone saying he wants to join the Nigerian AirForce As A Graduate, just know that the person is referring to Nigerian Air Force DSSC. The Nigerian Air Force DSSC is the type of recruitment that is meant for graduates only, this simply means that you have to possess HND or BSC from any recognized university or polytechnic before you can be qualified. Those who join the Nigerian Air Force through the DSSC are commissioned as Officers in the Nigerian Air Force and they are paid pretty well. You can read about the Nigerian Air Force Salary and Ranks.
Please note that there is other recruitment that is meant for SSCE holders. The DSSC is Strictly for graduates. Now the question is how do I join the Nigerian Air Force As A Graduate? To understand everything, continue reading as we are going to break down for you the simple steps to take before you can be able to join the Nigerian Air Force As A Graduate.
Please if you are not a Graduate, this recruitment is not for you. If you are SSCE , NCE and ND holder, you can read on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for SSCE Holders.
The Nigerian Air Force has kept some requirements for those who wish to join their DSSC Program. So before you can be able to join the Nigerian AirForce As A Graduate, there are some requirements you need to possess. Note that this requirement is just for the recruitment process. Once you have been accepted into the Nigerian Air Force DSSC training, there are some other guidelines and procedures which is also required. Now let’s start with the requirements needed before you can be able to join the Nigerian Air Force As A Graduate.
Requirements Needed To join the Nigerian Air Force As A Graduate.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the age of 22 and 30 Years at the time of applying for the recruitment.
- All applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- You must Measure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- All Applicants Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- You must possess a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Applicants who are not serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission
- Applicants Must also Possess a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants’ good character and Integrity.
To apply for the Nigerian Air force DSSC visit their official website below