Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Twinbrodas
Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment 2023/2024 Form – Apply Now. The Nigerian Army will soon start recruiting for the 86 Rri which is also known as 86 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for year 2023/2024. The Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment is a great opportunity for interested and qualified Nigerians to become a part of the Nigerian Army. In this post, we will be discussing how to obtain the 86 RRI form and what are the requirements needed to apply.
What is the Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment?
The Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment is a recruitment process used by the Nigerian Army to recruit new soldiers into the Nigerian Army.
The aim of the recruitment is to fill up the non commissioned officers of the Nigerian Army with qualified, dedicated and determined soldiers who will be ready and willing to serve their country. The recruitment is set just to get two set of qualified candidates. The Tradesmen and Non Tradesmen.
The Nigerian Army Tradesmen is for those who has trade test or trade certificate or those that have handwork while the non tradesmen is for those that have only SSCE certificate. You can read about the difference between Tradesmen and Non Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army before applying. Please also note that the Nigerian Army 86 Rri is for SSCE holders. If you are a Graduate, you can read on how to join the Nigerian Army as a Graduate. In recent times, there has been an increase in the Nigerian Army salary so many people aught to apply now more than before. You can also read about the Nigerian Army Ranks And Salary structure
The recruitment is open to all Nigerians who meet the required qualifications and age limit.
Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have a valid ID card.
- You must also be between the ages of 18 and 22 for non tradesmen and 18 and 26 for tradesmen.
- You must have at least a secondary school education. (SSCE)
- You must be in good physical condition, that is you must be medically and physically fit.
- You must have a minimum of five credits at WAEC/NECO GCE, O-Level in not more than two sittings.
Also note that you will also be required to undergo a selection process, which includes a written examination, physical fitness test and medical examination during the screening tests
How to apply for the Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Army 86 Rri Recruitment, you will need to provide some necessary details. The first step is to visit the official Nigerian Army recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ Once you have registered, you will be able to login and fill the application form.
The form will require some personal information, which includes your name, date of birth, and contact details. You will also need to provide your educational and professional qualifications (For Tradesmen). Once you have filled the form, you will need to to wait for the Shortlist.
Make sure that you have all the required documents ready before starting the application registration. It is also very important to make sure that all information you are providing is correct, as any false information could lead to your automatic disqualification. Make sure you have all your documents ready and submit your application before the deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
Is 86rri form out?
No, The Nigerian Army 86rri Form is not yet out. Please note that only qualifed Candidates who meet up with Nigerian Army 86rri requirements will be selected when the 86 rri portal is opened.
Basic Instructions For The Nigerian Army 86 RRI 2023/2024
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- The Nigerian Army 85 Rri Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise