The Nigerian Police Short Service course is a type of recruitment in the Nigerian Police that is meant for graduates. This simply means that you need to be a Graduate before you can be able to join the Nigerian Police Force through the Short Service course.
Normally The Nigerian Police does not have any type of recruitment called Short Service course, The only have cadet ASP program and it’s the same thing as Short Service Course. We have previously explained how to join the Nigerian Police as a Graduate. This is because of the frequent question about the Short Service course recruitment, we decided to write this article. The Short Service course or commission which is also called DSCC is only applicable in the Nigerian Military. So whenever you hear about the Nigerian Police Short Service course, Just know that they are talking about the Nigerian Police ASP Program.
Nigerian Police Short Service Course Requirements 2023/2024
- All Applicant Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth and posses a valid identification card
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years as of the time of applying.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in O’ Level Examinations SSCE (GCE, WAEC NABTEB,NECO) in not more than 2 sittings, and must have Credit in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants Must be physically, mentally, and medically fit.
- You must not have any Criminal record and must not have been convicted.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm expanded chest measurement (for males only).
- Applicants that are female must not to be pregnant.
- Applicants height must Not to be less than 1.67m tall for males, and not less than 1.64m tall for females
- You must be a University or Polytechnic Graduate and posses HND or BSC.
How to apply for the Nigerian Police Short Service Course 2023/2024
To apply, you need to first of all visit the Nigerian Police Recruitment website http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ and click on ASP Program.
Make sure to provide All the necessary information required in the recruitment portal as any false information filled may lead to automatic disqualification.