Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Twinbrodas
The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment is a type of recruitment that is meant for graduates from any recognized university or polytechnic. The Nigerian Army DSSC also means Direct Short Service Commission. The Nigerian Army DSSC training takes a period of 6 to 9 months. This recruitment is conducted by the Nigerian Army yearly to take in qualified Candidates who are interested in joining the Nigerian Army as a graduate.
Please also note that there is another Nigerian Army recruitment which is meant for graduates called SSC. The SSC means Short Service Commission or Short Service Combatant Commission. Those who joined the Nigerian Army through DSSC are given the rank of Lieutenant, captain or Major depending on your profession. while those who joined through SSC are given the rank of 2nd Lieutenant. You can read about the difference between DSSC and SSC in the Nigerian Army. You can also check out the Nigerian Army DSSC salary structure and the SSC salary structure.
Also note that the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment is not for SSCE holders, it’s strictly for graduates who possess HND or BSC from any recognized university or polytechnic. if you are SSCE certificate hold, you can read about the Nigerian Army Recruitment for SSCE holders. Before we talk about how to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC, let’s first understand the requirements needed for the application.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Requirements
- You must Posses your SSCE certificate (West African School Certificate (WASC) or its equivalent with five credits including English and Mathematics.
- You must Posses Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in relevant fields Not lesser than 2nd class Upper.
- For University Graduates, You must Posses Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years by the time of applying.
- They must also possess excellent character
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- You must have your NYSC certificate or letter of exemption.
- You must be a Nigerian and posses a valid means of identification.
How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment 2023
All the interested candidates who wish to apply for the commission are to visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and create a profile.
Fill all all the required information which may include your Name, date of birth and your educational qualifications.
Please, you are advised to give your correct information as any wrong information given may lead to automatic disqualification.